Sanna Carapellotti, MS, CHt, is experienced, highly trained in the field of helping people change their lives. Known as a leader in deep-mind transformation, Sanna faciliates the change and healing clients seek. They resolve long-standing stresses and difficulties, such as childhood trauma, grief, abuse, relationship conflict, money issues, or worry and fear due to an anticipated event, such as, a surgery or performance.
Leveraging her board background in multiple psychology disciplines, including child psychology, mental health, and psychotherapy, Sanna Carapellotti has developed her own immersion approach, Life Quest, that applies an “Integrated” methodology. These five therapeutic techniques are combined:
These strategic processes work within the subconscious mind, revealing and discovering, then, the value of and solutions of the struggles.
Sanna has been in private practice since 1993, offering her clients individual sessions and classes. She is the creator of the popular HypnoDining® class and is a sought-after public speaker on eating psychology, imagery and healing, mother issues and stress management.
Prior to starting her own practice, Sanna was the director of four child abuse prevention programs and parenting project and was an adjunct professor of child development and psychology. Sanna had been a prevention therapist and a mental health therapist under the direction of PhD and medical doctors.
Sanna Carpellotti received her Master of Science degree from Duquesne University, School of Education and her Bachelor of Science degree from Franciscan University in Psychology.
Certifications & Trainings
Sanna is devoted to continuing education and self-improvement. She has been trained and certified in the following areas:
- Hellinger Family Constellation work
- Alchemical Hypnotherapy (500+ hours)
- Medical and Advanced Hypnotherapy
- Sports and Performance Hypnotherapy
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (Adv)
- Imagery and Illness
- Behavior Modification
- Mindfulness Psychotherapy
She studied and trained under the leading experts in the field of mind-body change work, including Jean Achterberg, PhD, Candace Pert, PhD., Frank Lawliss, PhD, Sadie T. Driekurs (Carl Jung’s protege), Mark Weisberg, PhD, David Quigley, William Horton, PsyD, Brian Grodin, Suzi Tucker, and Mark Wolynn, to name a few.
Sanna is a Hatha yoga and meditation Instructor through the Himalayan Institute: Center for Yoga, Meditation and Wellness. She teaches hatha and yin yoga classes and offers private sessions.
- Practiced psychotherapy in community mental health centers and psychiatric hospitals under PhD and medical supervision.
- Counseled pregnant teens, child abuse victims, and at-risk families in public school district, non-profit crisis stabilization unit and other community outreach programs.
- Area of clinical training include Developmental Play, Theraplay, Ericksonian Hypnosis and Art Therapy
- Adjunct college professor of psychology and child development
NAWBO Make the Connection
Nat’l Speakers Association, 2009
First Montessori School of Atlanta
Kids Kare Club
First Place, National Award for Service Leadership, 1995, 1996